Hostel Policies and Guidelines
versión en español
- The green door next to the swimming-pool is the access in and out for clients. One of the keys on the key chain opens this door.
- A complimentary breakfast is served upstairs from 7:30 – 10:00 a.m. There is no early or late breakfast.
- If you would like to have your room cleaned and the sheets or towels to be changed while you are staying with us, please let us know in the office before 12:00 noon.
- If there is something not working properly in your room, please inform us in the office. We will do our utmost to address any issue you may have with your room.
- Luggage storage is $5 per week for each item. We are not responsible for your belongings. Please make sure you lock your luggage.
- Dreamkapture Hostel offers 24 hours reception service.
- Dreamkapture Travel Agency opens from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Check-out time of the room is at 12:00 noon.
- Hostel check-out time is at 5:00 p.m.
- After 5:00 p.m. an extended stay in the hostel is $5 per person until 11:00 p.m.
- If you have not checked-out of the room by noon and you do not have a reservation for the next night, Dreamkapture personnel may have to pack your belongings to be placed in the storage room, so the room can be cleaned for new arrivals.
- As a matter of respect for all the guests at the hostel: The use of the kitchen is from 9:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m, and please keeps the noise down after 11:00 p.m. and early morning.
- For conservation reasons: please turn off lights, A/C and fans before leaving your room.
- We kindly ask you not to throw any bulky objects in the toilet; not even toilet paper.
- People visiting you at Dreamkapture are only allowed in public areas; not in the rooms.
- There is a $5.00 charge for lost room keys and $10 for missing towels.
- Dreamkapture Hostel does not offer laundry services. Please, do not dry your clothes in public areas.
- DO NOT LET PEOPLE IN THE HOSTEL! For everyone’s safety ONLY the manager is authorized to do this.
- Dreamkapture is not responsible for lost or missing items in the hostel. Please keep your room locked at all times. We have a safe in the office where we will gladly secure your valuables.
- If you need a taxi, Dreamkapture can make the arrangements for you.
- In case of a fire or natural disaster, please make your way to the area by the swimming pool.
- In Ecuador it is not permitted to sell alcoholic drink on Sundays.
- From Monday to Saturday, hostels are permitted to sell alcoholic drinks until midnight.
- We do not sell alcoholic drinks to people under 18 years old.
- All our rooms are non-smoking rooms by Ecuadorian Law. Smoking is permitted only in open outside areas. Please, use ashtrays at all times.
Your comments and suggestions are important to us. If you have a comment please talk to the Manager in the office.